Participants are expected to participate fully in each in-person gathering and in all phone sessions.
Priestesses-in-Training are expected to:
- prepare for each session by completing pre-readings and assignments
- create and develop a unique project with the guidance, feedback and support of Kohenet trainers
- participate actively in the Kohenet community through phone sessions and e-mail
- cultivate their Hebrew reading/language skills over the course of the training
- cultivate and nurture their own chosen priestess-work in their home communities.
Kohenet recommends beginning and intermediate Hebrew classes at a university or synagogue as most useful, but suggests Prayerbook Hebrew: The Easy Way (a book series available on Amazon) or FoundationStone’s Online Hebrew Tutorial as alternatives for those who cannot take a Hebrew class.